InternshipsHelp fellow students enhance their learning experience.
Join Our Team
The Student Engagement Network is seeking interns to assist with further development of the office and wider promotion of student engagement across the University. Interns will act as mentors in the Engagement Space and help connect visitors with resources, serve as voices of the network through videos and presentations, and aid in the planning and implementation of the Student Engagement Expo.
Interns must be full-time or part-time students at Penn State’s University Park Campus, be in good academic and conduct standing with the University, and be engaged both inside and outside of the classroom. Additionally, interns must possess strong communication and presentation skills, and understand the impact of meaningful engagement experiences.
- Provide customer service for programs and events
- Maintain the Engagement Space and interact with fellow students
- Serve as a liaison for student engagement opportunities
- Help create promotional materials (flyers, pamphlets, visual aids, etc.)
- Assist with event planning, programming, and implementation
- Conduct surveys, compile research, and assist with projects and reports
- Research, compile, and review information for office projects and reports