InternshipsHelp fellow students enhance their learning experience.
Join Our Team
The Student Engagement Network is seeking interns to help with the development of Penn State’s newest engagement initiative that allows students to explore, grow, and take action—both within and outside their academic major. The initiative thrives on personalized experiences, hence the creation of an interactive space in the HUB-Robeson Center at University Park.
The Engagement Space invites students, faculty, alumni, and community members to actively search and contribute to the vast database of leadership opportunities available to students at the University. The space will feature Penn State’s best and brightest interns to help fellow students find opportunities to broaden their learning experience, work with faculty to understand how they can become involved with student engagement, and explain the value of engaged scholarship to the wider Penn State community.
Interns must be full-time or part-time students at Penn State’s University Park campus, be in good academic and conduct standing with the University, and be engaged both inside and outside the classroom. Additionally, interns must possess strong communication and presentation skills and understand the impact of meaningful engagement experiences.
- Provide customer service for programs and events
- Maintain the Engagement Space and interact with fellow students
- Serve as a liaison for student engagement and engaged scholarship
- Act as a voice for the network through videos, social media, and presentations
- Conduct surveys, compile research, and assist with projects and reports
- Help create promotional materials
- Participate in meetings