InternshipsHelp fellow students enhance their learning experience.
The Student Engagement Network internship program was created to support the advancement of student engagement across the University, providing interns with the opportunity to serve as voices of engagement at Penn State. Applicants must be undergraduate students at Penn State University Park and be in good academic and conduct standing with the University. The internship program is open to students of all educational backgrounds, especially those interested in helping current and future students enhance their out-of-classroom learning.
Engagement Space Internship
- Staff the Engagement Space in the HUB-Robeson Center and act as liaisons, mentors and ambassadors of student engagement
- Communicate the importance and impact of student engagement with current and future students, visiting parents, faculty, staff, administrators, alumni and community members
- Present to first-year students, faculty, staff and administrators on how to get engaged through the sharing of resources and testimonials
- Create vlogs and content for social media, including YouTube, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
- Applicants must be comfortable speaking publicly and interacting with visitors to the Engagement Space
- Applicants must be engaged both inside and outside the classroom, and understand the impact of meaningful engagement experiences
Application deadline extended to March 25
Due to system maintenance, you will be unable to submit your application in Penn State’s Electronic Jobs Management System from March 11 to March 23.
Working at the Student Engagement Network allows me to connect students with opportunities and resources that they may otherwise overlook. I wouldn’t be the student or the person I am today without my Penn State experience, so I find great joy in helping others discover what the University has to offer and how it can shape their journey and overall experience.
The Summer 2020 SEN Remote Innovation Grant Timeline
- April 20th – Application Opens
- May 3rd – Application Closes
- May 7-12 – Award Decision Notification
- Award winners will receive further instructions